. The most effective solution for the problem of poverty in Africa would be improved education system and better access to education, rather than humanitarian aid from developed countries.
I hope these thesis statement examples would help you in shooting off your own thesis statement without any hassle. If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop a line.
Correct : While a number of economic factors caused the stock market crash of 1929, the losses were made worse by uninformed first-time investors who made poor financial decisions.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Writing a thesis statement is probably the most important task in completing a successful high-school expository essay assignment. Without a good thesis statement, you will not have a way to organize your thoughts well enough for writing the rest of the essay in a persuasive way. The thesis statement is the theme of your essay put into one sentence . Everything in your essay should stem from and refer back to the thesis statement; it is the essay's anchor. How does one accomplish this task?