Graduation thesis template
“Initially I was quite nervous about finding a suitable binding service for my dissertation. However, after finding University Binding on the internet the process was quick and easy. After I submitted my thesis information by using the online portal, I immediately received a quote from University Binding. They also responded promptly to my e-mails and answered all my questions satisfactorily. […]
Still have formatting questions? – contact the Graduate School at [email protected] or 970-491-6817.
Attend an open lab
- Do you need help with final formatting and/or have questions regarding your document? Bring your electronic file to the open lab and representatives from the Graduate School and Library will be available to review your document and help with formatting issues. We can review your document and help you better understand the requirements. LaTEX users: Although we are unable to offer support for LaTEX, your formatting can be checked as a pdf file.
- The Fall 2017 Open Labs are in Room 174 of the Morgan Library.
- October 9 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 16 at 9:00 – 10:00 .
- October 23 at 10:30 – 11:30 .
- October 30 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 31 at 11:00 – 12:00 .
- Can’t make it to the open lab and have formatting questions? Online formatting resources are available through the Library’s ETD website . Please see links to the right for additional formatting resources.
- Fill out and submit the GS30 Thesis & Dissertation Submission Form to the Graduate School:
- GS30 Thesis and Dissertation Submission Form
- PhD students must submit the Certificate of Completion from your Survey of Earned Doctorates .
- If an embargo is required, fill out and submit the GS31 Embargo Request Form to the Graduate School.
- Submit your thesis or dissertation electronically to ProQuest/UMI through the Colorado State University Libraries ETD Submission Website .
Publishing Information and Resources
Thesis and Dissertation Publishing Plan, Embargo Information, and Intellectual Property Guidelines
In France, the academic dissertation or thesis is called a thèse and it is reserved for the final work of doctoral candidates. The minimum page length is generally (and not formally) 100 pages (or about 400,000 characters), but is usually several times longer (except for technical theses and for "exact sciences" such as physics and maths).
PowerPoint® and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
Map & Directions