If you're a chronic procrastinator, you’re familiar with the pain and stress that goes along with putting things off. Even if you want to accomplish or finish a task, you’re likely having trouble getting started in the first place! There are several strategies that can help you stop procrastinating right now (so read fast!), as well as lifestyle changes you can make to avoid future procrastination.
translations are made possible by volunteer translators. Learn more about the Open Translation Project .
New research supports the idea that mental effort is intrinsically costly ; for this reason, people generally choose to work on an easier task rather than a harder task. Furthermore, there are greater subjective costs for work that feels harder (though these costs can be offset by experience with the task at hand).
216. The Clam Whisperer / Cave Dwelling Sponge
217. Spot Returns / The Check-Up
218. Spin the Bottle / There's a Sponge in My Soup
219. Larry the Floor Manager / Man Ray Returns
220. The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom