Thesis and dissertation subjects
All the editors in our network hold advanced qualifications (first degrees, master’s degrees, and PhDs) from leading American and British universities. Many also are members of leading industry bodies, such as the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) and the Council of Science Editors (CSE).
All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.
You also need to make sure you have your complete thesis as a single PDF file. We provide information on converting to PDF below.
Writing dissertations in an efficient way comes naturally to our writers. has served thousands of happy customers with Undergraduate, Bachelors, PhD or Doctoral dissertations and thesis papers, keeping to stringent deadlines at extremely affordable prices.
Still have formatting questions? – contact the Graduate School at [email protected] or 970-491-6817.
Attend an open lab
- Do you need help with final formatting and/or have questions regarding your document? Bring your electronic file to the open lab and representatives from the Graduate School and Library will be available to review your document and help with formatting issues. We can review your document and help you better understand the requirements. LaTEX users: Although we are unable to offer support for LaTEX, your formatting can be checked as a pdf file.
- The Fall 2017 Open Labs are in Room 174 of the Morgan Library.
- October 9 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 16 at 9:00 – 10:00 .
- October 23 at 10:30 – 11:30 .
- October 30 at 10:00 – 11:00 .
- October 31 at 11:00 – 12:00 .
- Can’t make it to the open lab and have formatting questions? Online formatting resources are available through the Library’s ETD website . Please see links to the right for additional formatting resources.
- Fill out and submit the GS30 Thesis & Dissertation Submission Form to the Graduate School:
- GS30 Thesis and Dissertation Submission Form
- PhD students must submit the Certificate of Completion from your Survey of Earned Doctorates .
- If an embargo is required, fill out and submit the GS31 Embargo Request Form to the Graduate School.
- Submit your thesis or dissertation electronically to ProQuest/UMI through the Colorado State University Libraries ETD Submission Website .
Publishing Information and Resources
Thesis and Dissertation Publishing Plan, Embargo Information, and Intellectual Property Guidelines
helps students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and non-Word assignments.
The thesis statement will reflect the kind of paper being written. There are three kinds of papers: analytical , expository , and argumentative . The thesis statement will take a different form for each of these kinds of papers.