1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
You have found a great thesis statement builder. provides customers with high quality service to help them with any writing project they have.
Copyright © 2013 University of Illinois Board of Trustees • College of Liberal Arts & Sciences • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign • Developed by ATLAS
Medieval Christians and Muslims were fighting exclusively for deeply held religious beliefs.
an explanation of the topic or purpose of a research paper