Thesis title for management students
Writing for an Audience
Who is your audience?
- Researchers working in analogous field areas
elsewhere in the world (. other strike-slip faults,
other deep sea fans).
- Researchers working in your field area, but with
- Researchers working on the same interval of geologic
time elsewhere in the world.
- All other researchers using the same technique you
have used .
- If your study encompasses an active process,
researchers working on the same process in the ancient
- Conversely, if your study is based on the rock
record, people studying modem analogs.
- People writing a synthesis paper on important new
developments in your field.
- People applying earth science to societal problems
(. earthquake hazard reduction, climate warming)
who will try to understand your paper.
- Potential reviewers of your manuscript or your
- Answer the following questions in short phrases (not full sentences).
- Do not use periods / full stops (.) at the end or capital letters at the beginning of the phrases you write. You can see an example .
- Click the "Build a Thesis" button when you're finished.
- A window will pop open with your Built Thesis.
- Go back and adjust your answers to smooth out the thesis until it makes sense and expresses your beliefs. Clicking on the "Build a Thesis" button again will update your thesis to show your changes.
- Once you've got a thesis statement, use the Make an Online Outline button to generate the framework for your essay. (Would you like to see an example outline ?)
Let's get started!
What's the topic you want to write about?
What's your main opinion on this topic?
( Note: use the topic somewhere in this opinion statement and maybe the word "should")
What's the strongest argument supporting your opinion?
What's a second good argument that supports your opinion?
What's the main argument against your opinion?
What's a possible title for your Essay?
Once you are happy with your thesis statement,
you can crank out a quicky outline by clicking the button below.
You can order plagiarism-free thesis and dissertation papers, proposals, introductions, abstracts,
conclusions, etc., in over 60 disciplines.
Disclaimer: The papers provided by serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted
as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Writing dissertations in an efficient way comes naturally to our writers. has served thousands of happy customers with Undergraduate, Bachelors, PhD or Doctoral dissertations and thesis papers, keeping to stringent deadlines at extremely affordable prices.